Sexual Health and Wellness Services are available for men and women seeking information, health care, and advice.
There is no charge to be seen by our physicians. A charge will incur for certain laboratory testing that will be billed through your private insurance. Our physicians provide:
- annual exams for men and women,
- screening and treatment for sexually transmitted infections,
- counseling in choosing a contraceptive method,
- emergency contraception (Morning After Pill),
- HIV testing and information,
- pregnancy testing and counseling,
- medical evaluation for menstrual irregularity,
- strategies for safe sex, and choosing abstinence
- Free STD testing is offered by St. Luke’s-Easton, 100 N. 3rd Street, 2nd Floor on Thursdays 9a-11a and 1p-3p no appointment needed and NOVUS at 1565 Linden Street, Bethlehem. Monday-Saturday.
FREE STI testing at Bailey Health Center every Wednesday 11am-3pm by appointment only.
Testing includes: Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and HIV.
Call 610-330-5001 to schedule.